Daniel Veditz wrote:
> Sorry we couldn't
> do more, but we do want to protect the privacy of people kind enough to send
> us their crash data. We did, after all, promise that we would.

Which is exactly one of the many reasons people like me still prefer to use
Netscape products, and Mozilla. There's still some integrity left there. Maybe
I'm too trusting in the case of Mozilla, but I think not since if there's
something I don't like, I can change it.

--
jesus X  [ Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism. ]
 email   [ jesusx @ who.net ]