I was fooling around with the per-profile user.js file, and putting
any calls to dump() in it result in this error at startup:

> An error occurred reading the startup configuration file.  Please
> contact your administrator.

> line 109: ReferenceError: dump is not defined

So I guess that user.js is rather limited in what it can do.  So what
exactly are the limitation of what you can do with user.js?  Is it
only good for putting in user_pref() statements that won't get
overwritten?

Thanks in advance.

--
Matthew Cline        | Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose that
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | you were a member of Congress.  But I repeat