Ok this is the second time I've done a full install of Bugzilla only this
time
I've encountered something that I have no idea how to fix.

I have Mysql installed and configured, Perl compiler installed, and apache
is
up and running.  I'm working with bugzilla 2.12 and I'm trying to run
checksetup.pl.

I've installed all the necessary perl modules, but when checksetup runs it
says "Mysql perl module not installed, go to CPAN and type..blahblahblah"

I have reinstalled the Msql-Mysql bundle several times both through cpan and
by manually untarring and Making the files (each time shows a successful
install), but when the checksetup script runs it says "Mysql not installed".

I've tried commenting out that part of the checksetup script, but it gives
the
same message for Date::Parse (also already installed), and refuses to
continue.

I've spent several hours trying to find out why this isnt working and I'm
getting a little fed up with it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Martin H
[EMAIL PROTECTED]