Create a new profile and you can see bookmark list.

You can copy mail and bookmark file after new profile is created. CREATE
accounts in Messenger, THEN CLOSE Mozilla and copy bookmark file and
mail directory. (Otherwise, you will just see only empty inbox.)
After everything goes well, then you may delete old profile.