I am trying to open up netscape from my Java application and pass a URL
into it. Can Someone please tell me how this is done, perhaps even
provide
me a code segment which accomplishes this. I am running on a solaris
platform. I would like to use a Java API to netscape as opposed to the
(Runtime.getRuntime()).exec type of approach.
This is an important part of an important project. So honestly I really
could use a hand. I would rather not demo our products on IE. If you
know
what I mean.
Thanks for your kindness.

If this is not the right place to post this sorry, can you direct me
to the correct place. My email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]