Jason Bond wrote:
> Hi,
>   I had a question about mozilla and multi-head
> displays.

I also use two displays, but on separate video cards.

> When I size the mozilla browser window to
> the size of one of my two monitors in my multi-head
> display (which is 2048 x 768), the web page displayed
> within the browser appears to spread itself out to the
> entire width of the two monitors so that I only see
> half of the web page within a mozilla window.  Is
> there any easy way to force it to display only up the
> size of the mozilla window?

Can you take a screen shot of this? The way mozilla SHOULD be rendering the page
is that it fits the current window size, regardless of screen res (unless the
page is actually wider than the window, where ituses scroll bars).

--
jesus X  [ Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism. ]
 email   [ jesusx @ who.net ]