I share the machine (yeah, about once a week!) with other family members
using MS Family Login.  When I installed Mozilla I find the Profile
selection comming up listing all the profiles I ever created on Netscape.

At one point it was announced that the profile info was to be put in
Windows\Profiles\<username>\Application Data\Mozilla(?)\... .  If that
is the case I should be able to safely delete all the profiles except
the one I want to use all the time -- and the other people will not be
affected.

Is this the case (before I blow anyone away)?

Alternatively, under Navigator there was a command-line parameter that
chose the profile-name, but it doesn't /seem/ to work in Mozilla.  Is it
supposed to?