Gervase Markham wrote:

> > Yet another place where the core of Mozilla is alive and kicking. I agree,
> > Mozilla is obviously dead. ;P
>
> It must be using a pretty old version; there hasn't been a need for RSA
> Data Security code in Mozilla since last year sometime.

It's probably the same base from M18 or something, as it's in that gadget that
Gateway has out, the TouchPad, with AOL. It's been out for a while I think, and
they probably had to naildown the software a while ago. You know corporate
product timeframes...

--
jesus X  [ Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism. ]
 email   [ jesusx @ who.net ]