Asa Dotzler wrote:

> Works for me and I get hundreds of emails a day and filter most of it
> into about 6 folders.

Cool. Last time I used Mozilla for mail must have been around about 0.8,
which wasn't able to download more than about 50 messages at a time
without filtering them properly.

Netscape 6 also suffered the same problem.

That was on Windows though, and I'm now using Linux.

> Worksforme.  I'm subscribed to about 30 groups (not sure what you call
> many groups so if you have like 2000 or something then ignore me).

Hmm, still doesn't work for me very well. Definitely better than with
0.9, although it still hangs while trying to subscribe/browser through
groups. I had to xkill Mozilla.

I'm talking in the region of about 20-30 BTW -- I thought that that was
a lot ;)

> Great! if they aren't fixed for you please file bugs in Bugzilla and cc:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I'll try to make sure that they are assigned to the
> correct people.

Sure.

Hopefully I'll then be able to dump Netscape 4 for good :)

--
Cheers,

Chris Howells -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://chrishowells.co.uk