TxToast wrote:

> Help! Ever since I installed Netscape 6.01 I haven't been able to view
> my previous url history. Is there something I may have missed after the
> install? There seems to be no place to configure the use of my History
> File except for the general Preferences, and that only gives me the
> option of clearing the History / Location Bar. No matter what I do,
> NOTHING gets put there!  Can someone please tell me what to do?
>
> TxToast
> ...why, oh why didn't I just keep communicator....:/

Sorry, this is the wrong newsgroup. This place is for the
developers and contributors of the Mozilla Open Source
Project, (http://www.mozilla.org), not for help with
Netscape products. Refer to the following link for a list of
Netscape newsgroups, where you will be able to find support:
http://help.netscape.com/nuggies/

--
Alex                        <:3)~~
http://www.gerbilbox.com/newzilla/