DeMoN_LaG wrote:

> JTK wrote:
>
> > I and everyone else on the planet despise software which requires
> > rebooting after install.  Especially if doing so is only so that said
> > software can load (or rather, "preload") a bunch of crap into memory
> > which I don't want there until I need it.
> >

> I installed the nightly from last night.  I didn't have to reboot.

Neither did I, but it wanted me to.  I still haven't done so.  Still
wondering what it's gonna do to me.  Nobody seems to want to answer that
simple question.

>  Hey,
> why are you using Mozilla.

I'm not actually.  Can you believe it: I'm still using the Communicator
4.x series?!!  I mean, how old and crusty is that?!  Oh, and the IE6
preview, which works quite nicely.  And in fact hasn't crashed on me
once come to think of it....

>  It's so buggy and unstable and worthless.

Amen.  You forgot piggish.

> Get the hell of the browser then.  Don't complain about it and then use
> it, you freaking hypocrit

Calm down, calm down, ya freaking hippie.  Like I said, I'm not using
it.  Nobody is in fact, according to every web counter out there.