Adding to the religious war against MS:

1. Steve Ballmer conceded they cannot compete in the content producing
field ... are they admitting (logical conclusion) they can't compete
against AOL Time Warner (CNN et al.)
http://msnbc.com/news/584474.asp

2. ATT dropping MS software driven TV set top boxes, even after MS
invested FIVE (5) BILLION dollars in ATT, worth 1.14 billion dollars
today. ATT might use competing software they are ALREADY testing (from
Liberate). The whole thing is considered a major blow to MS.  :-)
http://msnbc.com/news/584474.asp (their own site)
to NY web site first ...FREE)

3. Windows XP already considered a major security risk DoS attack. If a
person can smoke for 25 years, get cancer and sue the cigarette makers
and win millions of dollars, can users sue MS if this materializes after
they have been warned?  hehehe.  As the cigarette industry have realized,
disclaimers on their boxes did not insulate them from liability.
http://www.zdnet.com/eweek/stories/general/0,11011,2770517,00.html

And since this is a mozilla newsgroup, let me add that I ran mozilla with
the turbo mode (mozilla -turbo) and second time it loaded in ONE second
(from double click to finishing loading). Using an ancient Cyrix M-II
333Mhz/128 meg RAM, NvidiaTNT2 video card) It has bugs but it shows great
progress.