Yes but is N6 still based on Mozilla .50???  Are newer versions of N6 based on
later mozilla builds?? Does netscape consider N6 a finished , but work still in
progress ala Microsoft's service patches? I have N6 on CD Rom (The printed manual
has come in handy a few times and heck it was $30ish) I have seen ads for N6 but
they say nothing of Beta.

Todd

Gervase Markham wrote:

> > Will N6 a seperate beast from mozilla now?? or will they build a new N6 when
> > Mozzila reaches 1.0??
>
> You'd have to ask Netscape that. There'll certainly be something from them
> before Mozilla 1.0, and probably at Mozilla 1.0 as well.
>
> > What is involved in switching from build to build??
>
> Assuming we don't break the profiles again, not much. Just install the new
> one.
>
> Gerv

Todd MacDonald        Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]