Chris Waterson wrote:

> Christopher Blizzard wrote:

Although it might've been hard for [EMAIL PROTECTED] to keep up with
the number of approval requests, I think they've done a terrific job!
Thanks guys!

I think the main reason that we improved stability was because of the
status updates we got from choffmann, marek and the other people
checking the 0.9.1 buglist with eagle-eyes.

People didn't bother to slip in unimportant stuff. I saw that everybody
worked very hard to work on only dataloss, crasher, mlk and usability
bugs!  I think we should keep that system - having a bunch of people
frequently give status reports and have it organized like that. Work
only on bugs of high importance.

--
Håkan Waara