On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, JTK wrote:

> Hence the hilarity.  We call 'em "puns" 'round these parts.

Well, I'm not one to criticise people for having different senses of
humour, so instead, to get a laugh of my own, I passed your reply
through the blender. I hope others like this too. :-)

| JTK is a more humore humor for ya Hixie! NEEEEEEEE-HAt'n. Yer
| "Carrot Top"s and "Gallagher"s to get such down-home knee-slappers
| like that'n. And It anyway you want nor even put a smiley on it! You
| high-falutin' types are probably too used. And I didn't even put a
| little more humo. You high-falutin' types are probably too used to
| the high-brow comedy of yer "Carrot Top"s and "Gallagher"s to get
| such down-home knee-slappers like that'n. NEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAA!!!!

Hmm. Well, the intention was for it to make up something about what
you wrote, but unfortunately it seems to have turned out the same
gibberish as you usually write. Perchance you are in fact using
dissociated-press yourself? That sure would explain a lot.

--
Ian Hickson                                     )\     _. - ._.)       fL
Netscape, Standards Compliance QA              /. `- '  (  `--'