Peter Moscatt wrote:

> I am using Mozilla 0.8 for both my browser and e-mail client.  Originally
> the speed was fine but I have noticed in tha past few days that it takes a
> while not to run.
>
> I click the icon and seem to have to wait a good 30 seconds or so before it
> pops up.
>
> Anyone know why this is happening ??

I'm just guessing, but perhaps it's an increase in the amount of profile
information you have? bookmarks, passwords, etc. There was a huge
improvement in startup time earlier this year when bookmark loading was
improved, but I believe that was prior to the 0.8 release. You might try
starting a clean profile or deleting old bookmarks and such.
--
http://www.classic-games.com/              http://www.indie-games.com/
I've often thought intelligence agencies should recruit idiots, as