JTK wrote:

> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Carlfish says...
>>While he's ranting, Java becomes a raging success.
>>

> BAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
>
> That happened when again?  Was that around the time the JavaWordperfect project
> was mercifully killed?

Java has some severe limitations that make it ill-suited to large
applications (sadly, C# seems to have emulated many of those problems).
Not all programming, however, is done on large applications. In fact,
you can make some pretty good money writing Java code due to high demand
for and a low supply of people willing and able to do their work in Java.
--
http://www.classic-games.com/              http://www.indie-games.com/
I've often thought intelligence agencies should recruit idiots, as