I just reformatted my hard drive and reinstalled windows 2000.  Before
the reformat, I was using mozilla 0.9, and now I am using 0.91.  I saved
the directory my profile was stored in before I blew away the drive, but
I can't seem to get mozilla to find it again.  When I try to create a
new profile and then copy the old data into it, I lose all the folders
under mail and news, and can't create new ones.  Is there a way to
import a profile from a previous install of mozilla?  I reformat quite
often, and my old mail is really important, I can't afford to lose it.

Any help getting my mail and other settings back would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin