I installed M0.9.2 (thanks to Carlfish). I looked at the Release notes
and I found that I can cahnge the way the animations are handled. So
open up my prefereneces dialog box and I find only the following
options in the Advanced Tab:
Cache
Proxies
Software Installation
Mouse Wheel
System

Options like
Images, Cookies, Windows integration are all missing.Can someone tell
me how to get these options?

Thanks!
--
I just found a new way to get past the 4 line limit on signatures that
gnus imposes. It was a piece of software that I downloaded from the