There are cookies that are used only for the life of the browser. When
you make a cookie with no expiration date it goes away as soon as the
browser is exited. You can see this happening by setting mozilla to ask
when you get a cookie and then going to a site that needs to keep
"state". Like a site that you would buy something from. As long as the
browser is alive is as long as you need the cookie. After the browser
closes you dont need it anymore. If you read the microsoft documentation
is says that the session variables are maintained with temporary
cookies. I was hoping that a kindly developer would know of a way to see
these temporary cookies.

bob