Joern Vehoff wrote:

> Art Jackson wrote:
>
>> At least I'm not the only one. I should have mentioned that I
>> am using Win98 SE, so you wouldn't have to look at my headers.
>

> It's working fine for me on this computer: Win98 and Moz 0.9.2
>
>> Also view "All headers" is not functioning either in
>> Mozilla 0.9.2 or Netscape 6.1 PR1. Anyone else? TIA
>

> You can use CTRL+U (View Source) instead.
> I don't know if this is the final word on it. Didn't look in BugZilla.
>
> bye Joern

Thanks Joern, I removed 6.1 PR1 after installing 0.9.2, so maybe
it had something to do with it. I'll try a Mozilla cleanout and
re-install to see if that fixes it. I can Copy and Paste into
NotePad, or WordPad, just fine, just not into Mozilla's Composer
itself. Good luck.

--
Art Jackson W4TOY Owensboro, KY USA
When all else fails, read THE instructions.