Hi *

1. Could somebody tell me how i can export my email addresses in
Mozilla? I haven´t found anything like the export function in netscape.

2. I have still problems with my printer defaults. Somebody told me that
mozilla uses the standard printer. But everytime i use mozilla i have to
adjust all the things like paper size, print command (-P blabla). Can i
set this in a file?

tia
   Andre´

--
Thiesen                           | André Wohnig
hardware- & software- design GmbH | [EMAIL PROTECTED]