Communicator has filtering. does not Moz?

Gervase Markham wrote:

> > After much thought, and with regret (because this is a last resort
> > solution), I therefore suggest and request that JTK be banned from this
> > newsgroup for a period of 3 months.
>
> How, exactly, would you achieve that?
>
> Trying to ban JTK is not a helpful act. We've tried politely asking him to
> leave us in peace, but as that doesn't work, I suggest we all get coding
> the Mozilla implementation of *plonk*.
>
> Gerv

Phillip M. Jones, CET     |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street        |Who's Who. PHONE:540-632-5045, FAX:540-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809|[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]