JTK wrote:

>Just a little something for Mr. Lairo or anyone who wants to keep tabs
>on the competition:
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.htm
>
>I wish they'd number these stupid things.  The "About" claims that it's
>"6.0.2479.0006".  Haven't used it much at all yet, but I can't wait to
>see the updated Mozilla/IE6.0 comparison charts!
>
>Somebody is keeping an eye on the competition, right?  In convenient
>chart and/or graph form?
>
>Hello?
>
>Hellooooooo?

Might take a while, as the tests itself take time and of course there's
that 30-100MB download problem.

Performance, IE will be better somewhat, but definitely not by
standards.  With -turbo, I don't see a single difference.

--
Albert

"We must have a better word than 'prefabricated'. Why not 'ready-made'?"
--Winston Churchill

If sending email, remove the obvious spam-preventer from my email address.