"Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9kbmau$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9kbmau$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Could someone tell me how to write the following so in NS 4X, Mozilla and
IE
> you will see a open box, NS and mozilla are showing it as collapsed until
> someting is added to it.
>
> <select name="choiceBox" size="13" multiple style="Width: 314;"
> onchange="removeMe();">
>    </select>
>
> I've tried changing the width attibute to to something more conventional:
> width="314" but that didn't  work accross all platforms either and doesn't
> work right on IE.

Okay, for one thing your CSS there is wrong. The "width"
property takes a measurement, not a raw integer. Width
is 314 of what? Use a CSS measurement like 314em or
314px or whatever you're trying to accomplish.

Not sure if that'll fix your problem, but it'll make your
HTML more correct.