Christopher Jahn wrote:

> So what you're saying is that since you're too lazy to write
> good code, Mozilla should have many more lines of code to
> overcome your laziness?

In my opinion, Opera is a good example of a browser that's almost
totally unforgiving with regard to html errors or sloppily written code.
  Unfortunately, we don't live in perfect world, and until the Opera
authors understand that, it's almost impossible to use their product as
your only browser. I think the Mozilla folks *do* understand that, and
that if there's a way to make it view virtually everything out there
(well written or not), people will use it.
Mark
--
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]