> I have a limited knowledge of HTML. As I navigate to many web sites,
> even I notice sloppy html coding. I know that Mozilla handles HTML 4.01
> and through the quirks modes Netscape 4.0. Is this enough. Does Mozilla
> need one more mode that allows for many cases of coding I will simply
> call sloppy. Can Mozilla be tweeked to deal better with sites that
> forget to close end tags for example.

No. Allowing sloppy markup to render correctly (whatever that
means...) simply encourages web developers to write sloppy markup.

It would have been nice if all browsers would just crash when they got
to invalid markup. Yes, you read that correctly. Then developers would
be forced to write valid markup. Maybe I'm just an extremist.

--
Micah Harwell
Industrial Techware