jeet shahani wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>     A bug that is bothering me when using Mozilla is that I cannot
> simply login into hotmail.com.  I end up using IE just to login and
> check emails.  No, changing my email account is not an option.  :-)
>
>     Can anyone please explain if this is a Mozilla bug or a Hotmail
> bug(or by design)?  Should I submit a bug?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> -Jeet

Upgrade to 6.1 when it comes out in a few days or try a Mozilla build.
 I haven't ever had problems with any mozilla build on hotmail but the
new interface might be confuzzling it.

--
Albert

"We must have a better word than 'prefabricated'. Why not 'ready-made'?"
--Winston Churchill

If sending email, remove the obvious spam-preventer from my email address.