Pratik wrote:

> Yup, and their sniffing code says that I'm running Netscape 5.0! Why
> don't they just have good sniffing code that says "You're running the
> latest nightly, you don't need Netscape 6.1. I bow to thee" :)
>
> My question - I presume profile sharing will be possible between
> Netscape 6.1 and Mozilla nightlies, right?
>
> - Pratik.
>
> Wim Huls wrote:
>
>> It 's now really available. Get it at:
>>
>> <ftp://ftp.netscape.com/pub/netscape6/english/6.1>

You are correct sir!

I do notice some settings get randomly changed during the sharing
process.  Top/bottom posting is the one I really notice.  Could because
of my imported profile.

--
Albert

"We must have a better word than 'prefabricated'. Why not 'ready-made'?"
--Winston Churchill

If sending email, remove the obvious spam-preventer from my email address.