And it came to pass that David Gerard wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Aug 2001 12:36:42 -0400,
> Pratik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>:David Gerard wrote:
>
>:> Netscape 6.1 is up on the ftp site again (though not
>:> announced on the page). So what sort of time frame will
>:> 0.9.2.1 be arriving in?
>
>:0.9.2.1??? 0.9.3 is out and available
>

> And I suppose you think time is linear, too. I know what I'm
> asking. EVERYONE knows 0.9.2.1 comes after 0.9.3.

You should indicate if you're kidding.  I hope you are.

> (0.9.2.1 is the open-source version of Netscape 6.1. Even
> though it's being released after 0.9.3, it's a development
> from the 0.9.2 branch, so gets a version number in that
> branch.)

0.9.2.1 was released a while back, before 0.9.3 replaced it.
Netscape 6.1 is built on 6.2.1

No further development on 0.9.2.1, as Mozilla has released
0.9.3, and is now working on the NEXT release.

Netscape will always be a little behind Mozilla.

--
}:-)       Christopher Jahn
{:-(         Dionysian Reveler

If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacement
anyway.

To reply: xjahnATyahooDOTcom