I've been running Mozilla 0.9.3 for a while, and today I installed
Netscape 6.1. My impression, after using Netscape 6.1 all day, is
that it is a little more polished than Mozilla. I like it. Plus,
it has a spell checker, and Mozilla 0.9.3 doesn't (the Netscape
spell checker that worked in 0.9.2 doesn't work in 0.9.3). I find
that I like the look of Netscape 6.1 splash screen and menus
better than Mozilla. It seems more professional, more businesslike.

True, Netscape comes with a lot of other software, but if you
choose "custom install" all you need to do is uncheck the boxes
beside Real Player, WinZip, AIM and Macromedia, and they won't be
installed. I intend to use Netscape 6.1 rather than Mozilla 0.9.3,
which surprises me, since I didn't expect to like it this much
before trying it out.