hi,
it begins to get the list, and the progress bar indicates, say 130 kbs
reveived in 2 mins, but after some time, unkown error #somecode# is given
with a message box, and i am left with a bunch of groups, which is  a very
low percentage of all.
i've tried oe again under vmware, and it took all the list again. i don't
know why, but mozilla is not able get the full list, which  i believe is
about 30k+
i really liked it, especially with it's modern theme :) but i just can't get
the list of my usenet server.
thaks for your interest..