On Sun, 12 Aug 2001 23:54:28 -0500, Jerry Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>In my experience, 0.9.3 is the first version to handle forms well. Prior
>to this version, I was experiencing parts of forms disappearing, buttons
>overlayed over other buttons, etc.

For me, Mozilla 0.9.3 has been a complete disaster.  It cased Agent to start
crashing with Access violations, it doesn't work on half of the pages I
visit, in associating itself with website callsand the uninstall routine
choked on me until I installed Mozilla over itself and uninstalled it again.

I had high hopes for Mozilla.  I'll try again when it has gone through a few
more revisions, I guess.

Erik Harris                     eharris1@rocheste$.$$.com
http://w3.to/erik                            ICQ: 2610172
Chinese Martial Arts Assoc @ Cornell: http://w3.to/CMAAC/

To avoid Spam-bots, my address at the top is INCORRECT.
Change each dollar sign to an "r".