Ever since day one, Mozilla has had a problem with the cookies used on
Ultimate Bulletin Board (http://www.infopop.com) based websites.  Has
anybody else noticed this?  Two forums I use on a regular basis are
http://www.avsforum.com and http://www.kusat.com.  When using either
site, I am unable to track new postings- each time I visit, all forums
are displayed as having new postings and once I enter the forums, they
show no postings.

This is definitely not a problem with the sites in question as Internet
Explorer (all versions capable of handling cookies) behaves correctly.

To me, it appears that Mozilla does not accept/store the cookies.  (Yes,
I do have "Enable All Cookies" checked in the Preferences.

Can anybody shed any light?

Thanks,

Mike.