richard snow wrote:
> Linux does have many email
> clients, newsreaders, and even other browsers to choose from, but I like
> having one program that handles most of what I do on the internet each day.

True, Linux has few browsers available. But there are MANY newsreaders
and mail user agents, most of which are more suitable to the Unix way of
doing things than is Mozilla. When using Linux, I never use my browser for
anything except browsing; I just don't like any program which tries to
do things "for" me and not do them the way I want them done.
--
Dave Close           +1 949 260 0418 x555
StrataSource Inc     [EMAIL PROTECTED]