Greetings,
I have only a vague understanding of the programming involved but am very
interested in learning of the Gecko compatability with the .Net framework
created by MS. After reading the functional overview concerning the doc
loader the factory and listening components I was left wondering how the
(memory  footprint) will be affected when trying to view the .net standards
docs produced with the .net framework.

Setting this curiousity  aside - SITA has developed a lean client device to
replace airline industry dumb terminals and would be very interested in
testing the embedded engine at the earliest opportunity I have been
browsing the Mozilla site for a while and can't seem to come up witht he
best way to engage this activity.

Any help is appreciated.
rgds,

Dwayne Sherland
 Business Solutions Architect  Desktop
 SITA
 3100 Cumberland Blvd., Atlanta, GA 30339
 Phone:         +1 770 303 3817
 Fax:             +1 770 612 2265
 SITA CVS:               224 3817
 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The information in this email may be confidential, privileged and/or
legally exempt from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient you may not copy it, use it, or
disclose it to anyone else.
Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have
received this transmission in error please notify the sender and delete the
message from your email."

 "I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. "
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)