Geraint Edwards wrote:
> We recently launched our DHTML web service (www.vizimarks.com) which
> allows users to create an online scrapbook including visual and online
> bookmarks as well as web cuttings.
>
> Almost without exception the visitors to date have been using MSIE
> (apart from a few using Netscape 4.x).  We went to a great deal of
> effort to ensure that the service supported Mozilla/Netscape6 as well as
> MSIE, including innumerable workarounds for Moz/NN6 idiosyncracies {and
> plenty of MSIE's own I should add;-)}.
>
> I have been looking, to no avail, for a website which showcases the best
>  examples of web-sites/web-services that take advantage of the
> capabilities of Moz/NN6.  I couldn't even find an active DMOZ category!
>
> Does such an advocacy site exist?  If not I may have a go at creating
> one myself.
>
> Geraint

Geraint,

I don't know of a site that matches the idea of showcasing sites that
take advantage of Mozilla and Netscape 6.1. I will bring the idea up
with some of my team members and see what they think.

There is of course the possibility of using http://www.mozilla.org for
showcasing such sites and the team to which I belong also has a site on
devedge (http://developer.netscape.com/evangelism/) that could be used
to host such a showcase.

Unfortunately, we have many many sites to evangelize and do not have
much time for content development. If you would like to work with
mozilla.org to develop such a showcase that would be fine, or if you
would like to work with our team that would also be fine. Of course, you
are free to develop such a showcase on your own site as well.

Bob Clary
Netscape 6 Technology Evangelism Team