Jay Garcia wrote:

> Daniel Veditz wrote:
>
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> >> Is there a way to force non html (text) in mail?   Is there a way I
> >> can get Moz to stop rendering html in my mail.  To just show text
> >> (even if it's html)?
> >

> > No, there isn't. I sure wish there were.
> >
> > You can view the source, but that's not the same thing because it will
> > have already rendered the HTML.
> >
> > -Dan Veditz
> >

> Seems to me this would get a "top priority" position for a fix because
> of the image tag exploitation. Remember my post in n.champs concerning
> the return receipt exploit that is already happening?? The recipient
> never knows it happened. No telling what the future holds for the
> "script kiddies" !!
>
> --
> Jay Garcia - Netscape Champion
> Novell MCNE-5/CNI-Networking Technologies-OSI
> UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

This would be a "new " feature as even Communicator didn't have this ability.
even netscape Navigator didn't have this all the way back to 3.0.1a
Phillip M. Jones, CET     |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street        |Who's Who. PHONE:540-632-5045, FAX:540-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809|[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]