First, what broke recently?  Previously, clicking a to an exe, zip,
mpeg, any type of non markup document would make mozilla save it, or
open it.  Now, I click and I get nothing.  Just says "Document: Done",
never downloads anything at all.  I have to right click and save as.
Also something has broken with opening new windows.  if I middle click
to open one, it opens full screen.  If I left click and the link has
'target="_new"', it no longer opens full screen.  I don't like that
behavior.

I was quite intriged earlier too.  I was playing around with IE 6's
latest leaked beta.  I was trying to download a .zip file, but it was
named to .txt (server didn't allow zips).  So the file is coming as
file.txt, but the server is actually still sending it's MIME type as a
ZIP file.  I go to open it with IE and it opens it with Notepad.  So I
go to save target as, and it wants to save it AS A ZIP FILE!!!  It knows
it's a zip file yet it still opens it with notepad because it ends in
.txt.  That's why I like how Mozilla does things by their MIME type and
not their extension.  Anyway, yeah, what broke recently, and are there
bugs filed for either issue (I couldn't find any)?  Thanks
--
ICQ: 123728792
AIM: FlyersR1 9