And it came to pass that Joseph DeVito wrote:

> To All,
>      Since thay try to release this in beta it sucked. It
>      sucks now and
> will continue to do so unless they fix it. Each time I
> download it when I go into preferences and look at my helper
> applications there are none. Why, I don't know. I'd rather
> stay with 4.78 it's stable and I know what I'm getting.
> Until NS gets there act together I'm staying put. I LOVE MY
> NS AND WON'T SWITCH TO  INTERNET EXPLORER

Oh, all you need to do is place the following line in prefs.js:

{user_pref:suck=0, true}
And you can change it to "false" and set a custom level of
"suck".

If you want N6 to be more like Outlook:
{user_pref:enable_virus_infection; true}
{user_pref:enable_virus_transmit; true}

--
}:-)       Christopher Jahn
{:-(         Dionysian Reveler

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

To reply: xjahnATyahooDOTcom