Duane Clark wrote:

> I normally use Mozilla on Linux, but occasionally am forced to resort to
> WinNT. So I just installed Mozilla on NT for the first time. And the
> desktop icon, which is some weird lizard looking thing, is exactly the
> same color as the default desktop color (that green color). So all that
> shows on the desktop is the critters eyes, and that just barely.
> Certainly no big deal, but was this intended to send a message about the
> stealthiness of Mozilla?

The Mozilla icon is certainly the least important thing to fix for the
Mozilla team, which I can fully understand. :) here, check out
http://www.crosswinds.net/%7Eggc/oldstuff/index.html - these icons are
awesome.

Holger
disinclination to do so. (Douglas Adams)
Netscape 6 Tips deutsch: http://www.hmetzger.de