Hi,

I just tried to submit a bug using Bugzilla and encountered
a problem - my connection was terminated when I pressed the
"Commit" button (I tried with Mozilla 0.9.3, Netscape 4.77
and even IE 5.5 - same result each time).

My suspicion is it has something to do with the POST method,
or rather how my ISP handles it, but I haven't verified this
yet...

Then again, I haven't had trouble submitting forms before,
and I have successfully filed a bug in the past (though that
was last year sometime)

System:
WinNT 4.0 with SP6
Mozilla build 2001080110
USR Sportster 33.6k faxmodem

Any suggestions?
perlhack

PS: the bug deals with bookmarks, for those that are
interested...