Mark Mayo wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've tried in vain to find out how to view message headers.  In 4.xx I
> could choose View -> Headers -> All or similar, and see the computer
> name, IP addy and everything else.  In Netscape 6.1 it doesn't seem to
> work for me.  Just shows some of the email addresses if sent to many
> people, but no detailed details about the sender.
>
> Ideas?

I don't know about NS 6.1, but at least in Mozilla, View -> Headers ->
All seems to turn on full headers in the body of Mime encoded multiple
part messages, such as mail lists, which I would not expect it to do.
But it does not turn on the full headers for the main header displayed
above the body, which is what I would expect it to do. And as you were
also expecting.

--
My real email is akamail.com@dclark (or something like that).