Does anyone know how to force the 'BACK' button in Netscape 6.1?  I
currently have a hyperlink labeled 'GO BACK' that simply calls
history.back().  When I run my scripts (that contain combination of frame
and remote scripting), somehow the behavior of history.back() isn't quite
the same as pressing the browser's BACK button.  Netscape must have its own
way of keeping track of its own history list.  Intead of calling
history.back(), I would like to force it to behave as if I press the back
button on the browser.  How do I do that?

Thanks in advance for your help.