> >>* Netscape's icon
> >>* Netscape's throbber
> >>* Netscape's splash screen
> >>* Netscape & partner logos in about:
> >>* The string "Netscape" in the UI
> >>

> > I hate to break it to you, but the string "Netscape" does appear in
> > the Mozilla ui.

Okay, somehow I read 'The string "Netscape" in the UI' as 'The string
"Netscape" in the UA' which I took to mean the user agent string. And
then I somehow translated UA back to ui when I wrote it "I hate to
break it to you..." Strange.

And yes, it's been brought to my attention that the UA string and
navigator.appName are completely different.

So, sorry for starting this silly thread. Still, mozilla's
navigator.appName is Netscape, so for those who thought that might
have been missing from mozilla - it isn't.

-Emlyn