N Gilmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
avPz7.182137$[EMAIL PROTECTED]:">news:avPz7.182137$[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

>> Actually, I remember similar sorts of things happening at that site
>> before I discovered that pref...previous builds, I'm guessing circa
>> 0.9.1.
>>

> 0.9.4 is fine on CNN. Something regressed along the way. Same thing with
> www.smh.com.au - history problems with 0.9.5 and fine on 0.9.4
>
> ng

Yes, the problem is not there with 0.9.4 but appeared during some nighlty
builts before 0.9.5 and stick since then.  At first I thought it was
because I was using the tabs, but even with no tabs it occurs.

I do have the user_pref("dom.disable_open_during_load", true); activated
but I have it in 0.9.4 at home too and it works fine with CNN.

--
Kin

-Remove NO_SPAM for personal replies-
Key Id: 0x47873293