Widgeteye wrote:
<snip>

> I did the same thing and it locks the new net/mozilla up tight.

I can't even get that far. I'm running moz 0.9.3 under FreeBSD, so I
tried to install the flashplugin through the ports collection... it
builds fine, but won't install because it's looking for ns, not
mozilla... and netscape is out of bounds to BSD for the moment (ports
won't install it because of a security issue... I don't know what that's
about). So... I tried copying libswf.so into
/usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla/plugins but that didn't work...
...any other ideas?
cheers,
        Ben

Ben Paley & Tab Hunter http://www.blazingstrings.com