Hello,

 since upgrading to version 0.9.5 on my GNU/Linux system the skin
installation does not seem to work anymore. When going to the
skin page of x.classing.themes.org I can hit the install link
for e.g. littlemozilla (that had been upgraded for version
0.9.5 recently), I get the installation dialog, click yes,
wait, menues and buttons flicker a bit -- but still the theme
does not appear anywhere in the themes menu.

Actually nothing seems to have been copied at all. And yes, I
have software installation enabled. The problem has been
ocurring with milestone 0.9.5 and all nightly builds since
then. I even created a temporary new user id for this, no
success. Any clue?

Cheers,

Herbert

--
"This has been the most frustrating week in my life for a very long time."
 -- Australian soccer legend Paul Wade at Australia vs. Brazil in 1999 --