I have a small problem with 0.9.5. Some javascript I have which changes the
style property of a class from display:block to display:none does not seem to
be working correctly anymore. In moz < 0.9.3 it was working fine. Then in
0.9.3 it crashed moz every single time. I didn't get to use 0.9.4, but since
upgrading to 0.9.5 the javascript no longer crashed moz, but it only seems to
work sporadically. The page in question is quite complex, so I haven't managed
to boil it down to a test case so I can check on bugzilla yet. I was wondering
whether some of you could take a quick look and see if the same problems occur
at your end.

Go to this page: http://www.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/~ddb/teaching/hume/enquiry/

and click the link to the demo in the second paragraph (this will open a new
window containing a frameset - the top frame contains a DHTML menu).

>From the view menu expand the analysis completely. Now select hide commentary,
and then show commentary from the view menu. This should toggle the diplay of
the text in the yellow box in the expanded analysis. However, sometimes this
works as it should, and sometimes you have to "hide" or "show" the commentary
twice before the desired effect occurs.

Any suggestions? (The page works in IE5+ and in NS6+.)

D. D. Brierton                    Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           www.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/~ddb