Gervase Markham wrote:

> > Macs come with one-button mice. Mozilla is
> > supposed to be cross-platform, correct?
>
> If we were to work to the lowest common denominator of all the platforms
> we support, Mozilla would suck rather a lot. Even the Mac community
> (with OS X) has realised that a single button mouse is dumb, and
> 3-button wheel mice rock. ;-)
>
> Gerv

Have you tried the new optical one-buttons?  Apple seriously made up for
the iMac Puck fiasco!

Actually, for people who use both platforms, a good 3 (or 5) button (w/
wheel) mouse reduces the amount of confusion in an average day.

Justin H.
--
Civilization is just a temporary failure of entropy.
  -Christine Nelson